relaxing and Painless
How It All Works
eyelash extensions two technique
False eyelashes and semi-permanent eyelash extensions both enhance the length and volume of eyelashes, although they differ in various ways.
Classic lashes are a 1:1 ratio of one extension applied to one natural lash. Volume lashes are several thin weightless eyelash extensions which are designed into a fan shape to allow for a look of full fluffy lashes.
A similar report appeared in the July 6, 1899 edition of The Dundee Courier which described the painful method for elongating the lashes. The headline of which read, "Irresistible Eyes May Be Had by Transplanting the Hair." The article explained how the procedure achieved longer lashes by having hair from the head sewn into the eyelids.
In 1911, a Canadian woman named Anna Taylor patented false eyelashes in the United States
Why do I need to come for re-touch every 2 to 3 weeks?
How is the eyelash extensions performed?
Is the glue odorless?
How do you remove the extension lashes?
What you should do before your lash appoinment.
2) Do not use oil based makeup removers to clean your lashes prior to the application.
3) Do not put on any mascara on your top lashes. We want to spend time working on perfecting your lashes rather than removing your mascara.
4) Do not curl your lashes. Straight lashes work better.
5) If you wear contact lenses, wear glasses instead to your appointment or bring a lens case and remove them when you arrive to your appointment.
6) Do not drink too much water before. While the procedure is being done your eyes need to be closed. Bathroom time before is recommended.
How do I take care of my extensions?
Can I use eyelash curler?
Can I use mascara?
Are the extensions glued to my skin?
Are eyelash extensions safe when pregnant?
What you shouldn't do after your lash appointment.
2) Avoid swimming and the use of steam rooms also hot saunas the next 48 hours. Extreme heat is not recommended.
3) Do not use eyelash curler. Do not perm or tint the extended lashes. This will break the bond.
4) Do not rub your eyes too hard when cleaning your face.
5) Do not attempt to remove any extensions by pulling.
7) Use only non-oily, non-creamy cleanser to remove make up.